You are able to place a hold online through the catalog. Please follow the steps below:
- Open the CAFE Catalog from the Hartland Public Library home page.
- Log into your account using your library card barcode and your password.
- Search for the title you want by using the keyword search.
- Once you find the item, click the "Place A Hold" button that is located on the right hand side of the screen.
- If you are not already signed in, please log in with your library card barcode and password.
- Click the "Submit Request" button to save the hold on your account.
If you are unable to find the item you are looking for, please call the library at 262-367-3350. We can help you find the item or we will search for an Inter-Library Loan (ILL). The ILL could be from any Wisconsin or Minnesota library. This process does take longer and you might not receive the item within a week.