How to Register & Other Program Details
How to Register
There are several ways to register for recreation programs.
1. Register online.
2. Mail the "Recreation Registration Form" with check or credit card information to:
Hartland Recreation Department
210 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029
3. Drop off the Recreation Registration Form and check or credit card information in the secure drop box that is outside in front of the Village of Hartland Municipal Building.
4. Fax your Recreation Registration Form with credit card information to 262-367-2430.
5. Register in person on the 2nd floor of the Village of Hartland Municipal Building. The hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
6. Drop off the Recreation Registration Form and check or credit card information in the drop box located in the Community Center of the Village of Hartland Municipal Building.
Receipts are emailed when email addresses are provided.
Recreation Registration Form (PDF)
Fill out this form for any of the programs listed in the program guide.
Year-round pickleball is offered through the Hartland Recreation Department. From Fall into Spring, the Village of Hartland partners with the Hartland Lakeside School District to offer indoor pickleball. Two courts are available in the Hartland North Elementary Gymnasium for the Hartland Recreation Department. These programs are available one week night and weekends for indoor programming. Due to the limited availability, there are limited spaces available.
When weather permits, outdoor pickleball is available mid-April through mid-October at Nixon Park and Penbrook Park. There are eight pickleball courts at Nixon Park; two are lined on a tennis court and require portable nets. Four of the pickleball courts have lights for evening play in Spring and Fall. There are four pickleball courts at Penbrook Park; two are lined on a tennis court and require portable nets. Recreation programs are available most week nights and weekends for outdoor programming.
The Hartland Recreation Department offers Beginner, Social and Competitive pickleball options most seasons.
Current Recreation Guide - view current programming
Athletic Facility Rental Application - reserve a court
T-Ball registration for the 2024 season is now open in person at the Village Hall and online. T-Ball is for rising 4K-rising 1st graders, ages 4-6. Registration runs through March 29. Any late registrations between March 29 at 4:30 pm and April 26 at 4:30 pm will not have a custom name on the back of their jersey. Registration for the 2024 season closes on April 26 at 4:30 pm.
Practice and game schedules will be available here on May 1.
The Hartland Recreation Summer Camp program is for students ages 6-11, rising 1st through 6th graders. The program runs for eight weeks, June 10-August 2, 2024, Monday-Friday, 12:30-5:30 pm, following Hartland Lakeside School District's Summer Splash program at Hartland North Elementary School. Additional Summer Camp details are coming soon. Registration will open in mid-March.
We're now hiring Summer Camp Counselors (age 16+) and a Summer Camp Coordinator (age 21+).